miércoles, 30 de marzo de 2011

My favorite group

Queen is the best of world!!!
I love this musical group since very time ago. My mother listening this music when she pregnant of my, so I think I like it so much. They stay always in my musical reproduction. Brian May, the guitar hero of group, play witch much passion that makes me go into catharsis and Freddie Mercury: the front man, singer, music, compositor and the boss of show is amazing! Your performance does not leave us indifferent. My favorite disc is “A night the opera” the rock opera most beautiful that no man can create never. I like listening in my room, not further concern and felling more that hearing. I love all songs of Queen, but the more like is “Bohemian Rhapsody” certainly the song that has marked my life. The music is the most wonderful that we can have in the live, enjoy it with love!

2 comentarios:

  1. hello juan, i like queen, freddy mercury was a great singer!

    the most sons for my is somebody to love... is amazing!!! with the " under preassure" are songs very beautiful!

    when i listen to Queen i remember a much friend, and great moments

    good bye juan

    ResponderEliminar